Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nap Time!






I was making dinner one night and left the kitchen to see Caden asleep on the sofa. Its is fine if he wants to take a nap but I do prefer the nap to be taken before 3 in the afternoon.

Oh we do have some exciting news about Caden. We have had him tested several times to see if we can get him into preschool next year and we found out yesterday that he qualifies so he will start school in the fall. He has a fews problems with his speech so it made him qualify. We are very glad he made it because it is funded through the school district so we will not have to pay for it.

Josh is out camping this week for work so I am getting a little bored at home. I talked to him and they have already caught several people so the trip is productive. It is just going to be a long week.

2 comments:

Elise said...

The picture of the block aren't exciting. I was just trying to adjust different settings on my camera.

Anonymous said...

What... Josh is camping for work? And catching people? I'm confused. Doesn't sound like the Elder Eldrege I knew in Argentina.