Sunday, June 29, 2008

Boring Summer

So I decided I needed to add something to our blog because it has been forever since our last update but I have nothing exciting to post. We have not done much since we got home because it is too hot to go outside and Josh is working all the time. I guess the only thing that is sort of funny to report is Micaela has discovered how to take her own diaper off. I thought I would be smart and just make sure she always has pant on but she can take those off too. The other day Josh went to go check on Micaela during her nap and came out laughing and told me to go look at her. I have to say it was pretty funny--she was laying there with no pants or diaper on, she was half naked sleeping in her crib. Although it was funny at first, it is not anymore. I end up washing her bedding everyday because she has to pee when the diaper is off. Oh well! We just have to hope this is a short phase for her and stop taking her diaper off.

Just 6 more weeks till school starts and Caden will get to start preschool! That will be exciting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THAT'S a great story about Micaela stripping down for nap time! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Micaela!!! Keep up the good work!

Cami said...

That is not at all funny....I hate changing crib bedding...