Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Delivery

So I have been having these weird dreams during this pregnancy that I deliver my baby either at home or in the car. Once we move we will be about 45 mins away from the hospital so my anxiety level is fairly high. So today at my appointment I told my Dr about my concerns hoping he would just say that I could have a scheduled induction but that was not the reply. He told me to bring Josh in to one of my appointments so he could tell him how to deliver the baby if he needs too. Great! That was the exact answer I wanted. Hopefully we will not have to resort to that but we shall see...

5 comments:

Angie said...

That's freakin' hilarious! Good ol' Dr. Eisenburg!

Miffany said...

Oh my gosh! That's nuts! I can't stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will all work out ok! (or at least you'll have an interesting story to tell). We live about that far from our hospital too. Just don't waste any time leaving as soon as you feel the contractions coming on. Also you may want to get a blessing (if you haven't) to help ease your anxiety--that always helps me!

Moeller Family said...

You crack me up! I laughed so much when I read that. :) I hope you make it to the hospital and Josh doesn't have to follow through with the instructions he's about to get-ha! We are going to miss you in our ward. My parents will especially miss your little cuties in nursery. Thanks for your comment on our blog- can you believe we're almost there, it's nuts! :) Yeah. You'll be there before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Seriously! That is amazing. I'd be freaking out if our doctor told me I might have to deliver the baby myself. Wow, How did Josh take it?