Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Christmas

So Santa came early to our house this year. Josh is out of town on Christmas so Monday was our Christmas. We had a great time and by 9 my kids were full of sugar and candy. It is always funny to see which toys the kids will like the most. Caden's favorite(s) were the two remote control cars he got. One plays this awful music which he loves to play over and over and over again. (you think the people over at the toy company have kids too and would pick better sound effects) Micaela has several favorite things this year: her tooth brush (very good because of all the sugar), a Dora backpack (so she can fill it full of all her toys) and lip smackers chap stick (I have gotten tired of her getting mine and ruining it so she has her very own now. The pack came with three so any given moment she has one it each hand.) Josh got some fun power tools which he has already used. I got clothes which was all I wanted. After three kids things just don't fit the same so I needed some new clothes.


Micaela enjoying her new backpack

And her chap stick


Caden with one of his cars


Check out that cool hat and tool belt


What Kenzie thought about the whole event...


We had a wonderful Christmas and hope that when each of you celebrate it will be great too.
Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

Beth said...

How fun! What a fun Christmas. And Kaiden's room is lookin' good! Isn't it great to paint and individualize your house? Though I don't REALLY know what that's like, I'm sure I will some day :)
Merry Christmas!