Saturday, May 23, 2009

Why??

I ask this question a lot when I have to clean my master bathroom. Why do people have glass shower doors? Have they ever tried to clean them?? When you see them all shine and pretty why not have them? It is when you have to try and clean them that you start to dislike them and all their shiny chrome. They are clean when they are brand new and never return to that sparkly, shiny state again. I try to avoid cleaning my bath tub because the thought of spending 30 mins to clean the glass doors just so they can get dirty the next morning when someone takes a shower makes me sad, really. And even after all that time, they still are not perfectly clean. I have tried every cleaning product that claims they clean all the grim off glass and none of them work!! Why not have a plastic shower curtain that cost $5 bucks and you can toss in the washer to clean it? Sounds better to me. So again I ask...why do people have glass shower doors?

5 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I thought you said Dryer sheets worked? Did you change your mind? I know, they are a total pain, which I why I just don't bother cleaning them! Hardy har har.

Unknown said...

WELL my mom has a good trick! Her rule is every time you shower, you must use a squeegee to wipe the water off. Works great, and they always stay clean!

Mike, said...

If the washing machine get's them clean, use the same cleaner on the glass!!!

R and R said...

I don't like any kind of door. The day I can have a snail shower again will be a happy day :)

Cami said...

I loathe cleaning my shower doors. I mean really !!!!!