Wednesday, June 10, 2009

They really do listen!

I sometimes wonder about my childrens hearing. They never seem to hear what I say unless I am talking really loud. But today they proved me wrong....

I don't like to shower if the kids are up but we had to go to the store and I needed to shower. So I put a movie on for Caden and Micaela and tell them to NOT for any reason answer the door. I tell them this all the time but no one has ever come while I am showering. Well today it did. And guess what they didn't answer the door. They came and told me which was a very good thing because I go to answer it and it was a cop. (And no he was not there because we were in trouble--he was there about the neighbors.) That would have been very bad if Caden and Micaela would have answered the door but high fives to them for listening today.

1 comment:

Elise said...

It is a good thing they didn't answer the door. Aren't you glad he was only knocking on your front door not your bathroom door.