Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pictures from Texas--At the lake

Micaela









Grandpa Jackson and Tanner






Elise and Dallin




Micaela--I like this picture because it shows how low the
lake was. All the red dirt should be under water.



Grandpa Jackson, Dallin, Micaela, and Elise



Caden






Caden and Micaela playing






Tanner loved the boat...




Kenzie playing at Grandma's house





Dallin






Micaela


Elise and Janeen at the lake




Caden and Dallin taking a dip




Josh showing off his mad waterboarding skills





My dad skiing..go dad!







Dallin, Micaela, and Caden waiting for someone to start tubing.



Micaela on the boat



Elise and Dallin on the boat




Kenzie enjoying the lake




Kenzie hangin out in the pack n play with Tanner



Tanner hanging in the pack n play


Caden






Kenzie stealing Tanner's pacifer




Micaela getting ready for the lake





1 comment:

Elise said...

It was such a fun trip!! I'm glad you came over and we were able to spend time with your family. Cute pictures! I just took my pictures off my camera and there are some great pictures of your girls.