Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sewing

So for some people sewing can be stressful but for me it actually relieves my stress. This past Saturday I decided I wanted to make something. We had just got Caden some new Sunday clothes so I wanted to make Micaela something to wear that was new. So about 8 pm Saturday I begin the process. About 2:30 the next morning I finished. I have a problem stopping once I start. Well here is a picture of the product. I thought it turned out pretty good and I have since washed it and it didn't fall apart (which is always a plus).



3 comments:

Cami said...

You are CRAZY!!!!!!!! First of all sewing makes me want to swear. It does not relieve stress at all, but creates a lot of it in my life. However, I'm glad you enjoy it and the dress turned out cute. Thank goodness I can just run to Target or my kids would probably run around naked....oh wait, they do that already.

R and R said...

Very cute dress. I think, wow that would be a great thing to do but I don't ever get to it; what is wrong with me?

Anonymous said...

you are talented! I don't even really know "how" to sew! Great job on the cute dress!