Friday, July 18, 2008

Worst Luck with Cars


So many of you know we finally got rid of our Explorer because it seemed like we were doing something to fix it every month. It was a very happy day when we got rid of it but it seems the bad luck has followed us to our new car. But we learned our lesson and got a bumper to bumper warranty on our new car that is good until we pay it off. So our air conditioner went out about a week and a half ago so we took it in on Monday to get it fixed. Well of course the part they needed to fix it no one has so they ordered it. Well I called today to see if the part had arrived because with 110 degree weather, being pregnant, and having two kids I feel like I am going to pass out every time I have to go anywhere. So when I was talking to the dealership I found out that the one part we need is on National Backorder!!! Why??? Why does the one little hose we need no one can get?? Of course I can not go any longer without a/c in our car so asked them what I can do. They tell me to call headquarters for Nissan which I do and complain. If there is a national backorder something must be work with that part which they need to address! They say they are sorry about the inconvenience they have caused and will let me know when the next part is made and will be available. Hopefully for them, it will not be long before the part is made because if so I am determined to get some rental car or replacement car out of them because I can't go one more day without a/c in the car.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I hope you get your a/c fixed soon! That would be awful! What type of car do you guys have now?? We never heard about the new one!
Jen

R and R said...

This is a very sad story. I wouldn't go anywhere. Time to use the food storage!

Brock Bean said...

Mercy me...that is ridiculous. Even if I wanted to go somewhere, I don't even think my kids would get in the car. They were start crying that they were sweating to death.