Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's almost Time!

Today I went to my ob appt and had my group b strep test done and got checked for any progress. My problem is I have had too much progress--I am already almost a 3, about 70% effaced(how is that spelled??) and the dr could feel the baby's head. This would have been great news if I was already 37 weeks but at 36 it is not to good. So now I get to sit here all day and stare at all the boxes sitting in my house and do nothing. Normally having unpacked boxes would not bother me but knowing I can't do anything about it is sort of annoying. Hopefully I make it till Tuesday so I will be 37 weeks until then I am allowed to be lazy(the last time I get to enjoy that for a long time)!

2 comments:

R and R said...

Opps. Don't worry about the boxes. They won't go anywhere!

Anonymous said...

I had to rest a lot with this last pregnancy too! It is a pain--but will be worth it to give your little one a bit longer to cook!

How's the new house?