Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Food Poisoning

So I have gotten food poisoning 3 times in my life and it is aweful. The first time was when I was pregnant with Micaela--this is the reason I never eat any seafood when I am pregnant. The second time was when I was pregnant with Kenzie--I ate a hot dog at a baseball game. Never get the chili. Third time was yesterday and it was the worst one so far. Josh and I went out to eat on Valentine's Day and have leftovers so I brought them home. I ate them yesterday for lunch. Not good. I will spare you the details but I will never be eating leftovers from a restaurant again--not matter how good they were. The worst part about the poisoning this time was Micaela had some of the food with me so she was up most of the night with me too. So lesson learned here--leftovers are bad.

3 comments:

R and R said...

That is very sad. I LOVE the leftovers - they are my second favorite part of eating out - my favorite part being not having to make and clean up the food. But I suppose if I got sick I wouldn't eat them either.

Jen said...

Bummer!! I hate being sick! Are you feeling better now?

LaBountys said...

I FEEL SO BAD! I hope you and Micaela feel better, I guess that's reason enough for you to get Josh to ease off on forcing you to eat so much leftover food. :) I ate my leftovers and I didn't puke if it makes you feel any better. Just imagine if you'd taken home the bad sushi roll and eaten that too :)
Oh wait, you're sick again tonight too huh? Don't hold it against us for recommending the restaurant!