Monday, February 23, 2009

I should have stayed in bed...

Today was one of those days. I woke up to a chewing sound which is not good for anyone. That means the kids let the dog out of his kennel which they are not supposed to do and the dog was in my room which is not allowed. This is what I saw--my Chi hair straightener in two pieces...


Pepper is lucky he is still living with us. So if the day couldn't get any better Micaela had been playing in my purse and found stickers and put them all over her. But not just any stickers, they were postage stamps. Expensive stickers to wear on your shirt for a day and be put in the trash. We will see how the rest of the day goes...

6 comments:

R and R said...

That is a very sad day. The dog would have been gone.

Miffany said...

Oh my gosh! That would make me sick.

Elise said...

This is the type of day when you close all your blinds and tell your kids it is night time already!!

LaBountys said...

you could always cook josh a nice meal when he comes home tomorrow...a new recipe...dog meat tacos.

Anonymous said...

Outside on the rocks, 24/7.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Lol... I was reading your blog with Amy and when she saw the picture and read what happened she let out a very loud gasp.

She is very empathetic with you. She says your dog is lucky to still be alive.

Looks like you and your family are doing well.