Friday, October 15, 2010

Corbin is here!


Corbin Woolley
Born 10/13/2010
Time: 3:15 am
Weight: 9 lbs
Lenght: 20 1/2 inches

The story: I woke up at 1:49 with a contraction. I had another one 3 minutes later so I woke up Josh to leave for the hospital. We left at 2 am and went over 100 mph the whole time to the hospital. When we got there I was at 9 cm. They wheeled me into the delivery room where my water broke. The nurses got me all ready to deliver and the doctor got there. I pushed for a while and didn't know why he would not come out. Finally when he came out we found out why I had to work so hard. He was sunny side up and 9 lbs. So I set a new record. Labor and deliver under 1 1/2 hours. If I can't get medication I might as well go fast. He is doing great and I am good, just some sore abs from pushing so hard. I do have popped blood vessels all over my face that are not so pretty.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats! I'm so glad you made it to the hospital in time!

Jenni Johansen said...

Wow, Janeen!!! What a story!!! I am so glad you made it and didn't get a ticket either!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness Janeen! I can't believe it! I remember sitting at Texas Steakhouse and you telling me about your SUPER fast labors- it's crazy! Congratulations.

Sabrina said...

You didn't mention the 100 MPH part when I talked to you yesterday. No wonder you made it on time. I am so glad you did. Sounds like a close call, but I am so happy everything turned out so well.

Jen said...

Congrats! He's such a cute baby! I love the chubby cheeks!

It's good to hear the story--I was wondering if it was another super fast delivery for you! I love how your 2nd contraction in a row, you wake Josh to leave! I think that's what I will have to do for a 3rd--since my labors keep getting shorter too. And we'll probably switch to a closer hospital.

Swain Family said...

You are AMAZING! :) Yeah! for making it to the hospital! :) Congrats! I'm glad he made it and things are good! Can't wait to meet him! :)

The Murdocks said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant again! Congrats!